free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

110 acres
I stopped farming myself but will keep the homestead all my life.
Living in town just does not work for me.
This house was suppose to stay small so when we got old there would be less to take care of.
OK now for plan B.

LOL, I know what you mean here, nice having that much land and not city life Wisconsin is a nice place to live having lived in Minnesota and a short dtay in Milwaukee, I do miss the midwest, just not the winters I am now a freeze baby LOL, Jack:D

Hah...Great job Smitty, and good call getting the wife's part first...especially in the New Year. Enjoy the Cave...and when it is done have a party! :a

No problem...sometimes demolition can be fun...with a 10 or 20 lb "beater" aka a sledgehammer cinch! :D Or you can do it the "tech" way with a big carbide blade (not as much "Fun"), but cleaner...!:p

Yeah, drill intersection holes at top, plumb/chalkline both sides and good carbide blade and you will be golden. Just use sheets or plastic curtain to keep dust and dirt to a minimum inside. A good respirator/facemask will do you well here, a work of love is easy!:D

I live in a condo with interior secure parking but still not good enough for my taste, therefore, I just purchased the CycleShell Tourer model and it is fantastic!

Attachments

• cycleshell2.JPG
    cycleshell2.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 65
  • cycleshell1.JPG
    cycleshell1.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 60
Mine have a heated/air-conditioned(those two luxuries are for me, not the bikes) building at the end of my driveway. They also have their own refrigerator in case they, or me, get thirsty during the summer or winter.

Back