free website stats program Bedroom for the Bike? | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bedroom for the Bike?

Thinking about this Man-Cave thing and our Wives putting up with us being well...men. Reminds me of what my Granddad used to say as he'd look over farms. If the Barn was bigger than the House the man wore the pants if the House was bigger than the Barn then the Wife wore the pants. Nothing really changes all that much.

Thinking about this Man-Cave thing and our Wives putting up with us being well...men. Reminds me of what my Granddad used to say as he'd look over farms. If the Barn was bigger than the House the man wore the pants if the House was bigger than the Barn then the Wife wore the pants. Nothing really changes all that much.
Your Granddaddy was a very wise man Webbtron! :s

Store under a carport with cover in summer.
Winter I put her in a 24 X 14 "shed" I built out back with a cover.
I call it a shed still because I haven't finished inside (electric and drywall) or heating/air yet.
Built it so wife couldn't complain anymore about tools or parts in basement.

Mine rests in the garage at night. I will have to keep the cycleshell in mind if I move to a place without a garage.

Always parked in the garage in the house on its Harley black and orange floor. Use cover when parked over winter...

Currently away from home, so keep mine in an 8'x12' Haulmark trailer. Will be back in the garage when I move back home in 2013.

In the garage between the wifes pick-up and the dirt bikes ready to go at anytime since we ride year round here in sunny CA.:D

When i was younger and not married kept the bike in the spare bed room.no garage at the time. Got married bought a bigger house and a huge garage that's where our rides stay now. Something about the smell of gas and exhaust when you work on the bike that women don,t like in the house

Back