free website stats program BC Canada oppressive insurance costs | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

BC Canada oppressive insurance costs

The Canadian insurance seems Ridiculously HIGH... Looks like the US is headed down the same road as Canada did years ago...

I THOUGHT My MC full coverage started out High here in Az. Until I talked with Geezer (Manitoba) and heard His Bill. $$$$$$$$$$$ and more for the big Vehicles.

My insurance for the bike was 380 when new (09 King) and now is 160 (a year) and that IS full coverage BUT no towing. Happy for that.

Because of the bikes age, I am only toooooo happy to rebuild it to keep the lesser insurance and besides I keep it up looking new and do my own work is a big bonus.

signed....BUBBIE

Plus Bubbie, your bike will run rings around any of the new ones.....:s

you think the insurance is high....trying buying a beer :p double compared to Texas, spent 3 months in B.C. in the spring helping my folks out. the saying is true B.C. stands for "Bring Cash" :D

you think the insurance is high....trying buying a beer :p double compared to Texas, spent 3 months in B.C. in the spring helping my folks out. the saying is true B.C. stands for "Bring Cash" :D
From what I here BC had a beer shortage after you left.:shock

From what I here BC had a beer shortage after you left.:shock

Lorne is worth his weight in beer:p

big bro and little bro....:cheers:tounge

but on the insurance prices everyone one i know use BCAA, sounds like they have a few good features.....cheap for antique cars and bike. i pay 720 a year and my dad pays 200....for the same car. he has his original stereo and i do not so i have pay full price until i find an original

Back