free website stats program Bagger or another Dyna | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bagger or another Dyna

I would like to keep both, but it is not practical. That is why I want a good all around bike. While I go on long (400+) rides solo, I would like to take her along on 200 or 300 mile rides. Not non stop, but still, 300 miles is 300.

IMO-I have a Road King and went two up around the Dragen's Tail in Tenn./N.C. border-Scraped foot boards a few times but always felt in control!!-My buddy was in front on a Dyna Wide Glide with his better half and I had to slow down serveral times for him to catch up to the curves radius! He was a more seat time rider but he seemed to be fighting it with the exta un-sprung weight on that frame. I think Police Departments use the FL frame because of their weight dispersments and the better rake of the front forks(you can turn sharper)-Every police rodeo I've watched always use the HD big frames and they can do some amazing things. If I rode solo(with solo seat only) the dyna would be OK around town and ubans because of less weight. IMO

I have both...an 01 Dyna that is totally customized that I totally love BUT since I bought my 07 Streetglide I have only ridden the Dyna twice. The bagger handles very well and I have scraped the boards a few times but the ride is so much less tiring. I think I'll sell the Dyna!

I ride with alot of different types of bikes and riders and have no trouble keeping up with them.
I throw mine into the curves pretty hard and she handles just fine.
Why not keep the Dyna seeing how they won't give you anything on a trade in anyway and buy the RG for touring and long trips?:D

Owning all three type's,it seem's like i alway's enjoy the ride of the Streetglide the most, regardless where we are riding.Awww man,guess i'm getting old (LOL).

I went in, when I bought my bike, with the intent on on buying the Fatboy. But then, there she was. A cobalt Blue '07 Road King. The little beast talked to me, teased me...hell she straight realed me in. I, to this day, have never regretted getting her. You really gotta get what works best for you. Good luck and keep us posted.

I agree there, I went to the dealer just to look at what they had and ended up buying the 07 RKC. I had a great ride and had no intentions of buying a new one but it just happened. :D

I intended to buy a Dyna (Fatbob) or a Superglide but that beautiful bat wing fairing pulled me to the Electra Glide.

Back