free website stats program Bad Day | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad Day

Fin,
That just really (EDIT) . man there is nothing I hate worse than a low life like that. If your authorities catch the person and don't administer justice, send him over here, we have a way of teaching good lessons. Sorry to hear of your loss man.

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Brian - what a bummer! At least no harm to your bike or family members. I'd keep an eye on the papers or Ebay for someone all of a sudden selling a bunch of tools.

Brain, just wondering how they got in. Forced entry/broken lock? How secure was the structure.

Sorry for your loss Fin.

Until the liberal judges start laying down proper punishment on these scumbags, it is going to continue to get nothing but worse here in the States.

I really do hope you find him and justice is served the old fashioned way.

Sorry to hear about your tools. I had a car stolen many years ago, wanted to kill somebody I was so mad. When we found a thief aboard ship, he usually 'fell' down a few ladders before we could get him to the authorities.

Brian,
I've had a couple of cars stolen and once even had my house broken into, so I know exactly what you're going through, i'm glad I didn't found out who did it now cuz I would probably be behind bars and the cemetary would have one more guest. its all material stuff but it's your stuff, It really (EDIT)

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Oops, sorry for the infraction it will not happen again.

Brian,

Terrible news! Hate to see that.

But I am headed back to the State on the 6th for a week, then headed back here to Aberdeen on the 13th. If you make up a list of the Imperial Tools you want, I can probably pick those up in the States and haul them back here with me. Let me know.

TQ

Thanks for the offer TQ but there a couple of places i can get them just got to do a wee bit of driving to get there and im kind of looking forward to going tool shopping and im going to make the wife go with me cos she will hate every moment of it just like i hate the drivel shopping we normally do together

By the way which hotel are you in at the moment

Brian

Brain, just wondering how they got in. Forced entry/broken lock? How secure was the structure.

It is a wooden shed padlock broken crime of that sort is pretty rare around here and if it happend in the night dog would have gone off
i have my suspicions but no proof as there are some workmen here rendering the houses
But all the good stuff was left behind only the stuff i use most has gone

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a wooden shed padlock broken crime of that sort is pretty rare around here and if it happend in the night dog would have gone off
i have my suspicions but no proof as there are some workmen here rendering the houses
But all the good stuff was left behind only the stuff i use most has gone

Brian

WARNING..... They saw What you Have Left and May be back...

Be Ready... I know I am... from a similar situation here in the LIBERAL system of Wash. State USA...

GOOD HUNTING!

signed....BUBBIE

Back