free website stats program Bad Day | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad Day

I know what you mean Brian. Our house was brole into once and I was cool, detectives came and dusted for prints etc. Next morning I am getting ready to leave for work, go to grab my jacket and it is gone along with my wallet. I go ballistic. It took me a day to cancel credit cards, apply for new drivers license and get new ownerships for vehicles and other paper work.
kemo

Boy Fin, I feel for you also, Ive had tools stolen off of my truck at a job site on broad daylight, my parents house just got broke into, on a Sunday morning,, they had just left for church, destroyed the inside of their house, even took my Dads military metals,, just a crying shame,,, The people in this world have no respect... Hang in there,,, Tim

Thanks to the ACLU, rapists, murderers and thieves are people too :newsmile055:

Only to them, Bleeding hearts,:p where are they when we need them, Oh I know we are bikers the other bad guys LOL

Sorry for your loss Fin. Liars and thieves, got no time for garbage like that. Jacks right about being the other bad guys. That's why they only steal from us once. Know what I mean.

Back