free website stats program bad bikers? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

bad bikers?

:hii: hey all - dress up - dress down - me, I don't wear no dresses. :panic
At work its jeans or work dockers and a company T or button up (company logo) - steel toe boots work and play.
When I'm riding, whether it's my cowboy boots or my engineer boots with a spur or my 17 inch high top (motor/trooper) boots, it's still steel toe.
Still wear the jeans but maybe a different T. Usually a Harley T from wherever USA.

Handle every situation like a dog:
If you can't eat it or play with it, :bigsmiley17:
Take a hike on it and walk away.

Iam the same,except on Sunday when we go to Church. Iam not sure all those folks have gotten adjusted to my tattoos

During the week the upper half get a collar. In the evenings/weekends it's usually just a T-shirt of some sorts. Not always Harley. Bottom half always the same, jeans, boots w/chain drive wallet. On club meeting day/weekend, or if I"m on the road, I'll wear my patch.
UglyJohn

That's right just ride enjoy the veiw. Watch out 4 those not watching out 4 you. Keep the shiney side up.

I wear scrubs at work but never wear them when I ride dont think would offer much protection if end up sliding on the asphalt.

When I get on the Bike it is usually Jeans, Harley or Biker Shirt, Riding Boots,
Doo Rag. If it is cool I will have a light long sleeve Biker shirt on with My Vest.
When it is Cold I break out the Leather! I keep My Cell Phone with me in case something should happen on the Road.

For me, I always wear the chained wallet. The boots are different when riding as well as wearing a dew rag. Other than that nothing changes.

I ride every day I can, jeans, boots, mesh jacket, Harley T, glasses, and a half helmet. When I get to work I change to business casual, then change back for the ride home. Weekends, I ride the same. Most other times like a trip to walmart etc I'm the same, except I wear sneaks instead of the riding boots. Same person everyday

Back