free website stats program Are you thinking about.... | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Are you thinking about....

I've been a little behind on this series and I want to bring everyone up to speed with the Sportster kits available. from Champion, Roadsmith and Frankestein.

Attachments

• ChampSportRightFronttoRear.jpg
    ChampSportRightFronttoRear.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 10
  • harely-davidson-sportster_trike.jpg
    harely-davidson-sportster_trike.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
  • sportytrike.jpg
    sportytrike.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 11
Lastly the Softtail model kits from Champion,Frankenstein, Motortrike and Roadsmith.

Attachments

• roadsmith-hdst-v-trike.jpg
    roadsmith-hdst-v-trike.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
  • srSoftTail.jpg
    srSoftTail.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 8
  • harley-davidson_94_heritage_softail_trikethumb.jpg
    harley-davidson_94_heritage_softail_trikethumb.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
  • trikeSoftail-J.jpg
    trikeSoftail-J.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10
Isn't learning about trikes fun? So much information all at once.:34:
Making the decision process even harder on what trike you want to buy :help.
For those who just want a basic bare bones trike there is the Frankenstein Trike Kit, it is designed for the 'do it yourselfer'.:read.

Attachments

• FS 30 600 1.JPG
    FS 30 600 1.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Bruces 01 Roadking 150.JPG
    Bruces 01 Roadking 150.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 13
Isn't learning about trikes fun? So much information all at once.:34:
Making the decision process even harder on what trike you want to buy :help.
For those who just want a basic bare bones trike there is the Frankenstein Trike Kit, it is designed for the 'do it yourselfer'.:read.

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! :newsmile061: Not because its called the Frankenstein but because you say its a "do it yourselfer" kit!!! ANOTHER CHOICE for me to look at!!!! :bigsmiley15:

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! :newsmile061: Not because its called the Frankenstein but because you say its a "do it yourselfer" kit!!! ANOTHER CHOICE for me to look at!!!! :bigsmiley15:

Yes, it's a trike kit for the 'do it yourselfer' and one that can be installed on a typical weekend. Plus you can turn the trike back into a bike because it uses a modified stock swingarm and if you keep the original parts from the bike and get a swingarm from a trike shop, you'll have all the parts necessary.
These kits do not have a fiberglass body and your only storage will be the tour pac.

Well now that everyone is pretty much dizzy:34:, Confused:30:, upset :bigsmiley15: and :small3d023: with all the information about trikes. I am pleased to say this is the wrap up of what's available to the buyer.
mystery designs, US Trikes and John Edwards Enterprises Corsair Trikes.

Attachments

• new_cobra.png
    new_cobra.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 16
  • flhdcwhiterear.jpg
    flhdcwhiterear.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 19
  • ustrikes.jpg
    ustrikes.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 17
I have done both Frankenstein and Mystery Designs Independent i like straight axles just for the weight factor and unsprung weight. Mystery Designs is nice but weighs 3 times more.

A V-rod is one that I have always wanted to do with a narrow rear end and wide tires. but that is just me

Nice info going to send folks into a tailspin with all the options

HB

Back