free website stats program Anyone else out there still riding? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else out there still riding?

We have 21* here, think it's a great day for a ride, bike should run well in the cold crisp air:bigsmiley31:

They're saying rain/snow starting tonight but the temps are shown as 40*

Forecast Conditions
High/Low °F

Precip.
Chance

High Temperatures Low Temperatures Precipitation Wind Speed
Today
Jan 17

PM Rain / Snow Showers 40°/33° 50%
blank.gif
40°F
Fri
Jan 18

AM Showers 45°/28° 30%
blank.gif
45°F
Sat
Jan 19

Snow Shower 37°/23° 50%
blank.gif
37°F
Sun
Jan 20

Partly Cloudy / Wind 25°/16° 10%

Not for me:bigsmiley33:

it's going to be bone cold for the next couple days!!!:bigsmiley21:

-2 and is -6 on some areas:laugh

Attachments

• 100_0151.jpg
    100_0151.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
I got 3 hours of ride time in yesterday. It was just above freezing. It's supposed to be raining, snowing and everything in between the next few days with temps in the 20's over the weekend so I took advantage of the last decent day to ride for a few days anyway. I will get another ride in soon but with low temps, it will be a short one.

It is going to stay parked today. That rain Joe talked about gave us some snow and ice up here in north GA.:coffee

Attachments

• SnowIce.jpg
    SnowIce.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
Well it's Jan 18th today...we were riding off and on until the 15th of Jan. here in Calgary. But......the snow fell this morning, so it may take a few days for this to clear up...oh well...the perils of winter in Canada... :)

Well it's Jan 18th today...we were riding off and on until the 15th of Jan. here in Calgary. But......the snow fell this morning, so it may take a few days for this to clear up...oh well...the perils of winter in Canada... :)

also jan 18 my self and a partner just back froma ride to gold beach oregon ,we are lucker then most we live on the northern ca coast by the oregon line ,mostly cooler weather and rain but can ride here year round its great

Back