free website stats program Anyone else out there still riding? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone else out there still riding?

Dont think I will be seeing any sun today, but ya never know! if it clears up, I will be out the door!
Enjoy your ride today Joe! I think for me it will be---->:cheers today.

just got back from a couple of hours riding here in s.e. michigan. mid-thirtys...not too bad. roads were dry and no salt.

It was a nice ride yesterday morning with temps in the 30's. I took the scenic route from Philly into Montgomery county and drove through Valley Forge Park. I didn't see any other bikes the whole time I was out. When I got home, I took the flhs out for one last ride, then changed the oil, added fuel stabilizer and washed her and put her under cover in the garage till spring. I will ride my 2008 for the rest of the winter. It has heated grips and a better electrical system to power my heated gear.

Well, I made my New Years Resolution to get some miles on my new '08 FLHTCU and have rode all of 40 miles this year thus far. And here, in Southern California of all places where we have riding weather ALL year long (almost). I still haven't gotten the nerve to ride up into the snow yet since I'm not all that used to the new bike yet. It surely is more to handle than the Sporty.

Good riding to all of you! And a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Chris

Hey there Vibratinharley! We have the same bike, and even what seems to be the same color! How do I get my bike pictured like yours is under your user name? Chris

After a two week long recovery from knee surgery, i'm heading to work on the bike right now. A little chilly (low in 40s) but it will get to the 60s today and beautiful Texas Sun to boot....

Of course, I missed last weeks' Heat Wave where it was in the 80's again (I love Texas!)

Absolutely awesome riding weather in PA. On Monday I took a ride to Centralia PA to check out the Mine fires. It was a nice ride with temp around 70. I stopped at the local Harley Dealership to check it out but they were closed for inventory. On Tuesday, I took a ride to the Big Pocono State Park above the Camelback Ski Area. It was a nice ride with Temp in the 70's . The road conditions were slippery due to lots of cinders still on the road from last weeks storms. My return trip from here was via 611 south through the Delaware Water Gap. Great scenic tour and very little traffic. Great two days to play hookie from work. Can't wait till Saturday. Might take a day trip to Connecticut(weather providing). :D

Still putting 400 to 600 miles per week. Did 315 miles yesterday to NE Georgia and 115 today just local.

RickB

I got in about 70 chilly miles today before the snow starts again tonight. Felt great and I made a few miles for Sharky too.:s

Back