free website stats program anybody from america etc been to england | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

anybody from america etc been to england

glider the beer is real beer i presume :s you have to remember that our climate is not like yours and we are taking this into account :si cant knock the food in america only some turtle a hillbilly gave me ,oh and the bacon could do with some meat on it lol

Ok here is a question for all of the Brits on here:

Is hanging on in quiet desparation, in fact, the English way?

Big Floyd fan and I have a buddy stationed over there (air force) I keep asking him and he says he doesn't know he's american and that I should ask an Englishman.

Your thoughts....

Rdlee
I live just 18 miles south of Nashville TN, yyyeeehhhhaaa, in a town called Franklin, very historic, the civil war rages on.
As far as english beer, or ales, lovem, good creamy Boddington's, or even better, a snake bite, 1/2 cider/1/2 lager
And the beat goes on!

nashville you a cowboy larry:) i looked franklin up looks a cool place and the bike of yours is awesome . plenty of country music where you are boddingtons used to be brewed in manchester :s lee

not any cowboy's here, maybe some dime store cowboy's. only place you see cowboy hats and boots is downtown, tourists. the music industry is strong as you know but the main part of it is the business of it here. Music row is just a bunch of offices. Music, health care, banking, insurance, and now automotive is the mainstay of economics here. check out my website Nashville Custom Home Builders - Parker Custom Builders

Back