free website stats program anybody from america etc been to england | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

anybody from america etc been to england

i love america :)i love the cars bikes food the people and the nascar . dale earnhardt snr followed him for years till the tragedy but now like 24 jeff gordon after i met him at daytona .going to clearwater and fort lauderdale next year :s

Inever have butt sure would like to, I have been in Ireland 2 just sopping at the airport on the way to Iraq. One of these days I plan to get over there and see England( i hope)

rdlee I really appreciate that, and I hope GOD willing one of these days I can make it over there and see where some of my family came from!

Canvey Island aboard an LNG tanker in the late 70's. Was there a week or so & enjoyed the visit. Managed a trip to London for a day but won't return until they learn how to refrigerate beer! Warm beer... thanks but no thanks.

Funny that I read this, spent last night some of my wife's family from Manchester. My wife grew up in Collyhurst. Have been many times. Have been years ago with military. Am meeting up with some HOG members from there next summer going to Sturgis.:bigsmiley23:

i know collyhurst 2 miles from manchester centre larry . very famous for the boxers it produces from the gym there; quite a few champions

Yes it is a rough area there. very similar to where I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. Im a big Man U fan, but have some Man City shirts.:bigsmiley8:

rough its not that bad lol citys ground is very near .chicago always wanted to go there :)i went to queens when in new york seemed pretty similar to some parts of manchester but i am lucky i live in a nice area 12 miles out its a different world . i would love to tour all america when i retire 13 years yet .where you from now larry ??

I used to have an office in the City of London and traveled there ever six weeks or so. I also commuted to Leeds, England 3 days a week for 4 months. I had nothing but great experiences with the people I met. Now the warm beer and food is another thing altogether.... :)

Back