free website stats program Announcing Our Store and HDTimeline Discount | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Announcing Our Store and HDTimeline Discount

As promised, I've taken some pictures of the shop and also made them 800 x 600. Some shots are a bit too dark because in a 9000 Square Foot place one flash doesn't light much up. If anyone wants any specific closeups, we can definitely provide more shots.

I warn people now though, the machine shop is significantly "dirtier" than the shipping/packing location. View it only if a little grease and dirt doesn't hurt your eyes. :p

The View from the overhead garage door by the office. The 3 CNC Machines are at the front.
IMG_5354.jpg

The operation done on the closest machine in the last picture, where one of our guys was standing. The plate is for a Gimbal Bearing Puller tool for Mercury boats that we're almost done with.
IMG_5356.jpg

Work in progress. Cut materials waiting for their time on the CNC equipment:
IMG_5357.jpg

Our newest CNC Machine (2 months use on it at this point):
IMG_5358.jpg

A shot to show the screen, which generated a 3D representation of the operation that was running.
IMG_5359.jpg

The final product, a 55mm 12 point Socket for Ducati bike nuts:
IMG_5362.jpg

Here's a few links on the new machine we got, it's pretty awesome:
YouTube - ‪Okuma LB3000 Lathe Machine Tool Commercial‬‎
YouTube - ‪Okuma LB3000 EX test turn mill‬‎

The view from the back of the shop, where the lunch/lockers are out of view and the manual mills are seen:
IMG_5363.jpg

The manual lathes:
IMG_5364.jpg

Another shot of the pre-cut materials as well as two coal crushing rollers in progress:
IMG_5367.jpg

The packing station in the shop. Underneath the table are the Engine Alignment Tools for Mercs and OMCs:
IMG_5366.jpg

Hopefully this satisfies the curious!

I have a Baker 189-56 IPB and seal kit on order...
So if you find a bearing and also a seal that would work just like the Baker, that would probably be in demand...

New shaft expected to be 0.977.
ID of bearing needed = 0.978

Chicago (great name!),

Can you drop a link so I can see what the Baker part looks like? I'll definitely look into finding a bearing/seal with those dimensions, maybe even find a kit that already deals with this.

Back