free website stats program Announcing Our Store and HDTimeline Discount | Harley Davidson Forums

Announcing Our Store and HDTimeline Discount

HeartlandProducts

Product Contributor
Hello All,

I'm Mike, I work for my family business (MBS Manufacturing), which started as a machine shop and developed into an online retail (Heartland Products) business as well.

For the last five years, we've been selling online though various mediums, and only recently looked into the possibility of sponsoring forums where we would have direct access to folks interest in our products and who may have some awesome suggestions to improve our offerings.

At this time, I would like to invite all HDTimeline members to check out or website - MBS Manufacturing, Inc. - and check out our Harley Davidson section. All of our tools are made in house in Chicago, with the only foreign offerings being some bearings. However, if there is significant interest, we may be able to find a US provider (which is getting hard to do!)

If you do find something that you are interested in, please remember to use the 10% off coupon "HDTALKING", and if you have any questions/suggestions/ideas, please don't hesitate to leave a comment here or send us a message!

Sincerely,

Mike
Sales Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Mike. Give us some time and we will warm right up to you. How about some pix of your facility?

Great idea!

I'm currently stuck at our "shipping" department, since I was flooded out of my apartment complex, but I'll get a few pictures up of our warehouse/shipping location, and probably get some shop pics (including the new CNC machine!) on Monday, when I have to go to the city anyway.

Welcome aboard ... and WOW! Having done the roller chain conversion on my '03 UC in the past year or so, I looked at the prices of the tools necessary to do that job. This would include the inner camshaft support bearings puller and installer, the sprocket locking tool and the tapered alignments screws (oil pump alignment).

Your SALES prices are VERY good. I hope that once the sale is over that the prices are still very attractive for our members. I would not hesitate to send folks your way for these sorts of savings.

TQ

Welcome to the Forum Mike. It is always nice to someone aboard who owns a Machine Shop!!:p:p

Wish you would have been here about 3 months ago. I would have purchased the primary drive locking tool, over making my own.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure I will eventually send some business your way.

Back