free website stats program andrews 26 cam in 95 build | Page 21 | Harley Davidson Forums

andrews 26 cam in 95 build

I got the pro tuner on and what a difrence . It's like a new bike , no more chater at just on acceleration . I have overlaped three tuning sesions and the bike runs so smooth . The only thing that I have noticed is when i'm running it in gage mode , some times it locks up. I'm thinking it draws a bit of power from the battery . I always put the battery on my battery tender . and it dosent take long to go green .? but I wouldn't think so.
Anyways just keeping you updated .

F.K.

I got the pro tuner on and what a difrence . It's like a new bike , no more chater at just on acceleration . I have overlaped three tuning sesions and the bike runs so smooth . The only thing that I have noticed is when i'm running it in gage mode , some times it locks up. I'm thinking it draws a bit of power from the battery . I always put the battery on my battery tender . and it dosent take long to go green .? but I wouldn't think so.
Anyways just keeping you updated .

F.K.

Found out about why it was locking up . I gess i have the wireing too close to the coil or the spark plug wires, and it's getting interferance .

F.K.

Back