free website stats program 96 vs 103. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

96 vs 103.

I'm not one to turn away a bigger motor, but adding exhaust, breather & TFI to my 09 FLHX works fine for my riding needs. Take the test ride(s) and make sure your "other half" gets to vote...;)

I went from a 2001 RK Police bike (TC 88) to an '09 Electra Glide Classic 96". Whether riding solo or two-up, around town or highway the EGC is awesome. I have NO complaints or issues with the EGC, even riding two-up with luggage etc. Plenty of power & comfort. BTW, it's stock....haven't added a thing other than chrome.

103 all the way! When I was looking to change my seat, I rode a 2010 Ultra and I was less than impressed.

My RK Police came with the 103. It's in the shop now getting the 50K service done and adding the 255 cams. Already has Rhinehart True Duels, PC3, & K&N Airfilter. Told the tech dudes to do a dyno run before and after the service/cams are done so I have a reference point to be able to see what the true effect will be. It runs great now, but it will REALLY run great when I get it back. Tracy

Hey Tracy - Make sure you show us the results. I went from a 88 Police Rk to a 95 and now its 104. Would be interested to see differences as you progress. Thanks:D

Slapp,
After riding the YFs 80 EVO and my 88 Twin Cam Road King Police for years I'm really happy with my 96 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic. Tough choices though!
Steve E.

Hey Tracy - Make sure you show us the results. I went from a 88 Police Rk to a 95 and now its 104. Would be interested to see differences as you progress. Thanks:D

Called today....no parts yet. :( Hope it will be done this weekend or possibly mon-tue. Told me last sat that parts should be in thur or fri (today or tomorrow). Can't wait. Tracy

Sleepless night again? :D

Not too bad. I had been planning the 50K service (only had 49K when I put it in the shop) for some time now (cams included), but when I saw last week that pretty much this whole week was going to be raining, I put it in to be done knowing I wouldn't be riding much this week anyway. Rain should be gone by tomorrow (fri) and then I'll be chomping at the bit to get riding.

I'll be REAL depressed if it's not done this weekend and my wife leaves me at home so she can ride her new Cross Bones....Told her I'd follow her in the cage :s (it DOES get better gas mileage than the RK though. :s

Searider, the power pack 103 comes with the 103 ci engine, oil cooler, ABS and security. It is a good setup. I know some people will knock the 103 engine saying it is not a big deal. This gives you a base, and can build it up from there...like I am going to do...stage one wise. Enjoy!!

Looks Like sprchkn has a TFI New in box for sale. He Just bought and will sell at a very LOW price... Take a look... fits 2010 big twin,, says he decided to Not use it...

for sale on site location

signed....BUBBIE

Back