free website stats program 883 iron ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

883 iron ?

Guess i'll have to do all three at once ii was wanting to wait on the ac its starting to cost more than i wanted.

Whats kind of ac would match up with the ss and v&h fuel pack?

i am running the screaming eagle heavy breather with the short shots and a screaming eagle race turner. bike has awesome lowend tq and makes really good power on the top end. i didnt need want alot at the top. i wanted to smoke the big bikes from street light to street light.

Never new changing the pipes was going to be so much trouble i just liked the way the ss looked on the iron i didn't want to build another hotrod i already bought the ss and fuel pack it going to be a couple of months before i can get the ac guess i'll have to wait..

Never new changing the pipes was going to be so much trouble i just liked the way the ss looked on the iron i didn't want to build another hotrod i already bought the ss and fuel pack it going to be a couple of months before i can get the ac guess i'll have to wait..

the fuel pack is a good tuner. there maps are designed for stock engines with there pipes and a high flow air filter. you can call there tech support and they will help you out with a map

Back