free website stats program 24 days and counting | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

24 days and counting

A few more.

Attachments

• I-15 heat.jpg
    I-15 heat.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 19
  • MDH3.JPG
    MDH3.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 19
  • Million Dollar Hiway.JPG
    Million Dollar Hiway.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 19
  • morro bay.JPG
    morro bay.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Sign.JPG
    Sign.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 19
A couple more.

Attachments

• zion5.jpg
    zion5.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 17
  • yosemite4.JPG
    yosemite4.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 18
  • yosemite1.JPG
    yosemite1.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 19
  • Valley of fire.JPG
    Valley of fire.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
  • zion.JPG
    zion.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 16
Joe,

Welcome back, been following your adventure = very jealous, great pics man and it looks like you guys and girls had a blast. What is the white stuff on the mountains, ha-ha. Oh yea, we been talking about you. See ya!

gator

Great pictures! Someday I'll get out west and do something like this. In the meantime I'll just have to take satisfaction in knowing some forum brothers and sisters got to do it and shared with us!

Thanks!

It was a great experience. We all got along well but there were a few times things got tense. The ladies didn't care much for the mountains at first but got used to it.

Carlsbad had a fire in the hills near the caverns so we couldn't see the bats.

Oatman Az. and the burros were a hoot! They just come strolling into town when they get ready and have total right of way in the streets.

Jarome and Sedona were beautiful rides. A local in Jarome described his town as a cross between Woodstock and Mayberry.

We saw so much thank goodness we have the pictures to help sort it all out. It all seems like a dream now. But now I have to get my wife to St. Augustine, Fl. this fall. She will then be a bonified coast to coaster:D

The desert thru Vegas was just miserably hot. The hottest day on record since 1954 or 55. My air temp gauge bumping 120 at 75mph on I-15. Loved the low humidity!

All the bikes ran great. One lady had to replace a tire in Fresno and another in Denver due to wear.

And to end it all the kid who was to cut my grass didn't and I have been 3 days cleaning up my 2 acres of hay.:D Weed eating and I'll be done! :s

Back