free website stats program 24 days and counting | Harley Davidson Forums

24 days and counting

Redfish-Joe

24 and counting till our 30 day trip. 8 of us going on 5 bikes, 4 trailers, several SD cards for the cameras and a boatload of enthusiasm!
Been busy the past couple of months building 3 trailers and one hitch. Everything has some miles on on them now and tried and true. Extra wheel bearings and grease, spare tire and all is in order.

Cant wait!!!

Well Joe it sounds great. I can't wait till I'm retired and can take some long trips. (only Ten years to go) Can you say where you going or is it a secret? Let me give you some advice--don't park by any fences.

Have fun on your trip Joe. We might pass somewhere along the line, as I'm leaving on a 30 day junket to the West Coast from Ohio. If you see 5 old bikers having the time of their lives, that will be us. :D

Well Joe it sounds great. I can't wait till I'm retired and can take some long trips. (only Ten years to go) Can you say where you going or is it a secret? Let me give you some advice--don't park by any fences.

Leaving south Ms we will be going thru Austin, Carlsbad, Roswell, Socorro, on to Sodona to Flagstaff up to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park cross the Hoover dam down to Kingman Rt. 66 thru Oatman, overnight at Calico Ghost Town then into Fresno. One friend has family there where we will stay for a couple of days. 3 day bike Rally in Oakhurst. Then we will start back across Tioga Pass in Yosemitie out Nv 6 thru Tonapah to the ET highway. Overnight in Rachel and enjoy the Lil'Ale'Inn. From there thru Dixie NP up to Moab and Canyonland to Durango up the Million Dollar highway to Montrose and hit 50 and eventually wind up in Denver for a few days and visit with a high school friend who will show us around the Denver area and sadly then back home. Looking at some 7,000 mile give or take.

Probably missed a place or two but I'll have pictures!:D

Sadly I was at least 100 feet from the fence.:)

24 and counting till our 30 day trip. 8 of us going on 5 bikes, 4 trailers, several SD cards for the cameras and a boatload of enthusiasm
Hope your FUN "30 days" go by SLOWER than the "24 days" waiting...:D

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks Bubbie!

I need to stop reading threads like this. They make me sooo jealous.

Have a great trip!

Back