free website stats program 24 days and counting | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

24 days and counting

Sitting in Moab tonight. What a trip so far! Carlsbad, Roswell, Sedona, Rt. 66.....What a ride! Grand Canyon, Kingman, Barstow....spent a whole week there one night. LOL!! Fresno, Morro Bay, Sequoias, Yosemite, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capital Reef and to the Arches and on to Durango tomorrow.

Lessons learned

1- Tar snakes will scare the bejesus out of you.
2- No matter where you are cagers are in a hurry
3- People in cages will read or watch movies regardless of the surrounding scenery.
4- No matter where you are cagers are in a hurry.

Keep the shiney side up!

Sounds like you are having a great time, brought a smile to my face see hear of some happy bikers doing what we all love so much.

Taka care!

Made it home last night. 7+k miles, 9 states and a whole lot of memories. The wife took over 2000 pictures so be patient, got a lot to go thru.

Almost got car killed twice, not too bad considering the length of the trip. Got to meet some great folks on the road and come to the realization that me and my wife are too danged old to camp. Thank God for Motel 6:D

My friend in Denver set us up with oil and filter changes. Thanks again Randy. While my bike was on the lift he reached behind his tool box and pull out a set of week old SE slipons. Made me a deal I couldn't pass up. Now they reside in MS. :D

My husband and I were just talking about you last night while taking in the days' posts on road trips. We wondered when you might be getting back. SOOOOOOOO glad y'all made it home safe and had such a great time. I get giddy after a short ride....... Can't imagine how I'd be after a humongous one like that. Get you some good rest now and post us some pics and stories when you get caught up. Welcome home!

A few picts.

Attachments

• Arches.jpg
    Arches.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 23
  • dean.JPG
    dean.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Durango.jpg
    Durango.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 27
  • Gang.JPG