free website stats program 21 inch front wheel | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

21 inch front wheel

Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I will be picking up the wheels this week and hopefully installed soon. I will let everyone know the outcome pros and cons.

Hello to all. Had the wheels installed this week and picked up the bike yesterday. The bike looks great with the wheels and rotors I also had a matching rear wheel installed with Avon Cobra Venom tires. I put about 250 miles on the bike yesterday and to me the bike handles great. I did not notice any dramatic changes in the way the bike handles at either high or low speed. So from my experience if you are looking to make the change I say go for it. When I figure out how to post pictures I will put a couple on here. If anyone knows of someone looking for a set of factory rims with the front rotors and front and rear tires just let me know. The tires had about 4800 miles on them I will have them cleaned up in a few days and ready to sale.

I put a 21" front wheel on my 2003 RK with no rear wheel or suspension modifications. It looked great. I did notice it felt a little "lighter" up front and wasn't quite as nimble in the twisty turns. It wasn't terrible but you did have to be aware of it. Good luck!

Back