free website stats program 2007 FXD Dyna Super Glide | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FXD Dyna Super Glide

Has anyone looked into this bike yet? I was just on the Harley website doing some research on the new bikes since I really don't know much about them yet. This bike looks good and has a decent 1584cc, 96 cubic inch V-Twin engine! What do you all think of this bike?

Probably the MOST bang for the buck in the HD line. SG Custom was my first test ride in Pearl White. Rode like a dream(2005 model, 88 ci) but the Softail caught my eye.

I have a 2007 FXD with a 103" motor vanice and hines pipes
raace tuner kit ported and polished heads and 251 cam. Brought the bike in july 3 days later put 2500 miles on it in 10 days. did the tail of the dragon. on it. Bike handles very good on sharpe turns. And if you want to feel like your flying. then do this set up. My bike smoked 05 screamin eagle fat boy. And a 113" texas chopper. this set up is very fast.

Ready for some questions??

How far on a tank of gas at 75mph.

Who did the heads and is this tuning for topend or across the rpm range?

Thanks

I really like my Super Glide, Not a great bike for touring, but for an all around bike, you cant beat the price or the comfort.

i've ordered a new vivid black fxdc - super glide custom. it arives in australia 11 march and should be right to pick up the following week. i'm 6'2 and need forward controls, but for now am keeping the rest stock until reliable feedback is availale on other parts, like exhausts, air intake etc.

Can't wait!

Snake

Hey snake i have the same bike only in pearl black, Im 6'1 and had forward controls put on it and love it. Its my first bike but I love it:bigsmiley12:

Has anyone looked into this bike yet? I was just on the Harley website doing some research on the new bikes since I really don't know much about them yet. This bike looks good and has a decent 1584cc, 96 cubic inch V-Twin engine! What do you all think of this bike?

I have the 08 FXDC and love it I think you will really enjoy the ride and comfort of the bike:s

Dealer did all work. I went 174 Miles on one tank. 4.4 gals. the tank holds 4.8 gals. Its more low end for raceing. But runs great across total rpm. range. If you like to go fast. the bikes been up to 120 mph. with about 1/2 Thortel left. My guess is it will do around 150-160

Having owned a Softail Duce i brought a 2007/8 Superglide.
i found the superglide better to ride than the Duce as it handles very nice.You guys in the States certainly buy at a good price. Mine cost $28000.00 Aus.

Warbird

Having owned a Softail Duce i brought a 2007/8 Superglide.
i found the superglide better to ride than the Duce as it handles very nice.You guys in the States certainly buy at a good price. Mine cost $28000.00 Aus.

Warbird

GEESH! That's about $25K USD for a Super Glide. You should move over here dude.

Yeah you think we would get them a lot cheapa, as the Aus$ is around 86 cents to the US$.
Must be bloody freight I guess.

:bigsmiley33:

Re: FXD Mileage

I have an 07 FXD, HD windshield, bags, backrest, etc., stock pipes, and I weigh 202 lbs. Last Sunday filled up, rode 195.7 highway miles at 70-75, and refilled at the same pump that night. The reserve light came on at 172 miles.

The bike took 4.002 gallons, so just under 49 mpg. My riding buddy was on a 1200 RS Beemer and got 44 mpg. I have no complaints.

Back