free website stats program 2007 FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic

I have seen several articles written on this bike. AMA had one in their monthly Mag, and one other I thinkwas called "Rider" or something like that (a friend gave the mag to me).

As to changes, perhaps someone who had an 06 could help you more with that.

As with the Brakes, well I don't know. I guess HD figures what they have is working fine. You might take into consideration that the Big Imports of whom you speak are trying to persway buyers to their machine...and away from Harley. If you have taken notice, they have done all that they can to copy the Harley- looks, sound, what not. So if the add on something "special" they can say "look what we offer that HD doesn't". Maybe the extra brake rotor and caliper makes that much difference (if your talking Speed-Sport Bikes, then I can see that. Going at extreme speeds and needing to stop quickly), but from what I've personally experienced, their not needed. On some of the Touring Bikes, I believe HD does come equiped with Duel Rotors.

You could do a web search for Product Reviews. I did that before buying my Heritage. I found that what I was looking for has in the Bike that I bought.

Good Luck in your search.

FM

I have seen several articles written on this bike. AMA had one in their monthly Mag, and one other I thinkwas called "Rider" or something like that (a friend gave the mag to me).

As to changes, perhaps someone who had an 06 could help you more with that.

As with the Brakes, well I don't know. I guess HD figures what they have is working fine. You might take into consideration that the Big Imports of whom you speak are trying to persway buyers to their machine...and away from Harley. If you have taken notice, they have done all that they can to copy the Harley- looks, sound, what not. So if the add on something "special" they can say "look what we offer that HD doesn't". Maybe the extra brake rotor and caliper makes that much difference (if your talking Speed-Sport Bikes, then I can see that. Going at extreme speeds and needing to stop quickly), but from what I've personally experienced, their not needed. On some of the Touring Bikes, I believe HD does come equiped with Duel Rotors.

You could do a web search for Product Reviews. I did that before buying my Heritage. I found that what I was looking for has in the Bike that I bought.

Good Luck in your search.

FM

Thnx again...You've been much helpful!
Will continue on with my search!

This is my first H-D but I drove everything from the night train to the ultra and this was the one for me. It rides, handles, and cruises down the road like a dream. I found that every H-D model rides a little different than the other so make sure you ride the ones that intrest you before throwing down cash.

Hey WETRIDER, I just bought a new 2007 FLSTC Heritage Softail also, and the color is Jake & Elwood Blue too.Ride safe,HI-Tek Rednek

In two days I will be taking my '07 Heritage in for its 1000 mile checkup. Aside from the much commented on transmission noises and a bit of extra engine heat the bike is just what I expected...fantastic. Rides like a dream and actually handles a bit better than my '06 FXST. Mine's the classic black on black...get's tons of looks. Harley's best ride as far as I'm concerned.

i have a 06 flst same bike but stripped down, there based on the 54fls i have taken mine in a odd direction,vance and hines big radius pipes, street slammer bars,five spoke alloy weels
so its kinda like a drag race cadillac, bob

I gotta admit, I've only owned my heritage for a month but it's a love affair. I had to put her in the shop for the 1000 mile service and felt lonely that night.
this is just a great bike in every way.

I agree, just got my new 07 FLSTC about three weeks ago.

I haven't had time to put many miles on yet (890 so far) but
I'm really liking the bike. It's my first Harley... :taunt

Back