free website stats program 2007 dyna stalls at all red lights | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 dyna stalls at all red lights

Nope wont start by down shifting down and jump startingor dumping clutch, have to stop shut off 30 sec then turn on then hit starter and shell run fine ,, Thanks MIke

Pull all the fuses and check for corrosion. Clean and replace with some dielectric grease on them. Check BOTH ends of the battery cables for tightness and cleanliness.

Pull all the fuses and check for corrosion. Clean and replace with some dielectric grease on them. Check BOTH ends of the battery cables for tightness and cleanliness.

Jack read bullitin woow awsome info Thank You..MIke

Bodeen has some very good info here, check the ends of the spark plugs also just because, it is a long shot but I have seen the ends unscrew a bit and cause erratic running

said code was injectors replaced and ran fine yesterday

You need to know what code(s) they were. Next time perform a WOW test yourself and record them. The ECM comes from the factory with built in diagnostics. They don't tell you everything but it is a great place to start.

In addition to Jack's service bulliten, i believe Don got you on the right track with post #17. My '07 and many others suffer from the dirty IAC. Here's the details of cleaning it (copied of a Word doc. I typed). Please let us know what fixes your problem. It helps us build our knowledge base. :)

My '07 and several others I've read about have had this problem. The idle air control (IAC) gets gummed up and causes the engine to die. Remove your air filter element and look in the throat of the throttle body. Just in front of the butterfly is a small hole at 12:00 position. Squirt some throttle body and air intake control cleaner (formerly called carb. cleaner) into the hole. If you put a white rag into the throttle body, you will be able to see the black stuff that comes out of the hole behind the butterfly, but that's not important. That fixed my stalling at stop lights problem a couple of years ago. If this doesn't work, post back, there's service bulletins covering this, but most '07's have had it done by now.

+1 on the IAC. I use mass air flow sensor cleaner. Carb cleaner and some others are rather harsh.

Back