free website stats program 2007 dyna stalls at all red lights | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 dyna stalls at all red lights

Gear down shut off 30 seconds fires up got to next light or stop sign stalls again seems more when real hot days just replace injectors yesterday at stealers.any anwsers Thanks Mike

Need all the info. Stage 1, mods, which tuner, how many miles on the bike? All the information is important. The more information you provide, the better quality help you will get.

8000 miles vance and hines pipes only modsThank you for the reply This is my first bike i bought it from a soldier that had it in storage for 18 monthes buts ran sea foam though it and it ran ok the it foul out the rear cylinder plug so replace to no change took to dealer yeasterday said code was injectors replaced and ran fine yesterday Then today hot 100 plus ran great in am cool under90 then started staling light to light and will start up run strong no miss or anything just stalling and oh they adjusted my throttle thats pretty much the issue Thank for your reply and kindness Mike

When it does idle, does the idle vary up and down?

Idles 1000 seems pretty steady no missing or back fire, and was back firing on decell before injectors changedthou.... it just like cuts off when I pull in the clutch at all stops But fires up like nothings wrong runs strong thing sensor maybe i dont know..Mike

Do you loose power when this happens? Light on, speedo working, etc? If you throttle it up will it stay running?

Dyna runs fine great power idle come to light or a stop suddenly stall!!! turn off turn back on hit starter roll like a pearl.idles ok

no lights on

Last edited by a moderator:
So you have to turn it off and turn it back on again for it to start? It wont just start by pushing starter button with out cycling the switch?

Everythigs working runs great no lights on idle good just stalls at stops or redlights? got to be a simple problem i would think but a pain in traffic.thanks mike

Back