free website stats program 2007 CVO Road King--should I get it? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 CVO Road King--should I get it?

Good looking bike, thanks for the pics.

What engine is in it? 110? Did you find an extended warranty for it?

Thanks Everyone!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bike! It's totally amazing. I brought it to HD and they put new tires on it, adjusted the air shocks for me (it was too stiff--they lowered it quite a bit and now it's perfect) and did the software upgrade. They checked it all out for me :) I ride it now and it's So stable and secure. I even rode in really high winds today and it was just fine :) I took it on some canyons and it was easy to maneuver and handled well. I can't believe how FAST it is! Wow! So much reaction in the throttle!
Glider, I got the 110 and nope, no warranty. It was from a private party. Should I look for an outside source extended warranty?

Here's a pic from my iPhone :) I really need to get some better ones LOL But who has time? I'm riding! LOL :)

Attachments

• IMG_0327[1].jpg
    IMG_0327[1].jpg
    103 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Glider, I got the 110 and nope, no warranty. It was from a private party. Should I look for an outside source extended warranty?

Check with the dealer and see if they can get you one as opposed to the aftermarket, they differ. The 110 may make you wish you had one if you run into the usual rear cylinder problems.:s

Back