free website stats program 2007 CVO Road King--should I get it? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2007 CVO Road King--should I get it?

Awesome, thanks! I will do just that...I can't wait to see this thing tomorrow. Question: How tall are you CVO Road King riders? I'm 5'8 1/2" (yeah the 1/2 counts! LOL) I worry about it being too tall...

Dont worry about that IMO I rode baggers and I am 5 -7:s

Wow, I feel a lot better reading this! Thanks, guys!!!

======================================================

I went to see it--and WOW. It FITS. It's gorgeous. It's a great ride.
Must...Have...It. LOL
I'm going to run the VIN today, and if it's all good, then I'll be bringing it home tonight!
Wish me luck, All!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The earlier CVO 110" engines (including 2007) had issues with blowing head gaskets and overheating.

I know there were a number of recalls to address this issue so it may have been sorted out by now.

In any case, ensure that all the recalls have been done and if extended warranty is available, I would be inclined to get it for this model.

I got it!!! I bought it yesterday! It's gorgeous. I fit on it just fine (no need to lower it) and the only thing it needs is a new front tire. (Which I'll see if I can get done today.)
I am so blessed! Thank you all for your advice!!!

I'm not sure if this will work...but a friend took this while I was riding today. Apparently, he recognized the helmet hahaha...

Trying to attach a file/pic...not sure if it's working or not...

It worked! :) There I am!!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 72
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this will work...but a friend took this while I was riding today. Apparently, he recognized the helmet hahaha...

Trying to attach a file/pic...not sure if it's working or not...

It worked! :) There I am!!
You done good. Real good! Best of luck to ya!

Back