free website stats program 2003 FLHRCI oil pump failure | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

2003 FLHRCI oil pump failure

Oh ya, for sure. I have always done my own repair on my cars, after this job I will be tackling everything within my knowledge spectrum. He was definately trying to stick it to me. As a matter of fact the first quote he gave me for the stock replacement was $5,500. After talking to HD Canada he told me it would cost me about $800 more then the first quote. My wife was with me at the time, but while I was on the phone with HD Canada they called him. The extra $800 dollars made the price of the upgrade $5,500 as opposed to the $4,500 he thought he quoted me. I don't trust those guys one bit. I will do my business with Biker Bob in Detroit whenever I am in town. Thanks again all ~!!

Can a Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather on TC88 2003 Road King Classic

Is it possible to install a Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather on a 2003 Road King Classic since they don't make one for my bike, and is there an adaptor for it that I can purchase somewhere? My engine is a TC88 upgraded to a Big Bore 95? And does anyone know how many milimeters the carb opening is at connection point for the 90 degree elbow?

Re: Can a Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather on TC88 2003 Road King Classic

Just for the sake of other forum members, you should add the name of the dealer who tried to stick it to you to the list of bad/good Harley Dealers. Your stubborness and the good advice from this forum saved you 2500 dollars, think of all those that got it stuck to them by this dealer.

Re: Can a Screamin Eagle Heavy Breather on TC88 2003 Road King Classic

I have every intention of doing that just as soon as I get my work finished and my bike returned. Thanks, By the way do you know of a way to put a SE heavy breather on a 2003 road king classic TC88 upgraded to TC95?

Back