free website stats program 2001 wide glide carb with security no start | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

2001 wide glide carb with security no start

check engine light is on and security key while running

Well I would expect that. You hot-wired two drive lines.

My X-wife said the same thing to me after I got her car started and rescued her in the middle of the night while in a rain storm 60 miles from home.

yes i have pin 9 and 10 clipped and tied together and wire tied to an alligator clamp and grounded on the ground fram bolt under seat

lol on the wife.....i was just curious on how to make the bike normal again..to me it seems everything is leading to the tssm. and i do appreciate your help in walking me through everything....you fixed it for sure not me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this PDF code clear procedure. Not exact but close to the same as your procedure. But it may work.

If you install a new TSSM, you will need to configure it for non-sidecar use, key FOB assignment and also PIN assignment to start the bike without a FOB.
There is also settings for "self arming" & "tilt sensitivity" but default is OK.

Attachments

• Codes_Dyna.pdf
    16.2 KB · Views: 34
I found this PDF code clear procedure. Not exact but close to the same as your procedure. But it may work.

If you install a new TSSM, you will need to configure it for non-sidecar use, key FOB assignment and also PIN assignment to start the bike without a FOB.
There is also settings for "self arming" & "tilt sensitivity" but default is OK.

thanks a bunch

Come on shipmate!!!.....Please explain what you did to fix your problem.
I'm broke down and want to ride. I just ordered a TSM off ebay and I'm hoping it will fix my scooter:taunt (U.S.S. Nimitz CVN-68 1987-90)

How do I open this attachment?Re: 2001 wide glide carb with security no start

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the cranking part of it.

Back