free website stats program Your Christmas wish list? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Your Christmas wish list?

same as every year
45" flathead
1956 Pan
mid 60's shovel
then i'd one of everything :D flat, knuk, pan, shovel, evo, tc 88, tc 96 (now 110)
maybe someday I'll have the funds and the room at the same time stranger things have happened lol.

oh ya the peace on earth thing............

Flash

My son graduates bootcamp Dec 24 and flies home that night.

I want him home on X-mas.
Clint, I hope you get your wish.:small3d017: God bless your son for his service and you for being his Dad. What branch? My son is Army, 82nd AB.:42::42::newsmile106:

THANKS for the support!

He's in Great Lakes Ill in Navy boot.

He'll spend a few days at home then he's off to Maryland for MC (Mass communications) training. He'll be there for 5 months learning photography, videography, and journalism and other *stuff*.

I'm pretty proud of him, he's made some good decisions.

I'll gladly second that wish, to all the sons and daughters of our country defending our freedoms, wherever that might be, may they be kept safe and strong.

I know I'm Canadian but I spend most of my time in Indiana.With friends, can I also wish that you have a wonderful Chistmas with your son and pray that all the troups defending the freedom of our Countries come home safe.

Back