free website stats program Your Christmas wish list? | Harley Davidson Forums

Your Christmas wish list?

dogdad

Well , Christmas is around 4 weeks away. I usually buy myself something nice each year. My new 08 Road King Classic is my gift,,just going to put a red ribbon on it Christmas day and hopefully ride around a little,weather permitting.
What's on your Christmas list :newsmile018: this year?

Nada!
I think a new Deluxe,thousands of dollars in accessories,two and half grand for a number plate,2 extra leather jackets,3 pairs of boots,assorted t-shirts,a porcelain Pig bank,workshop and parts manuals,appropriate tools and toolboxes,special oils etc etc is MORE than enough for one year.
I think i've tempted fate to the max,and it's a smart man who knows when he's ahead and should shut his wallet.

Of course,if i'm asked if i want something,well then,thats a different kettle of fish:small3d017:

Well , Christmas is around 4 weeks away. I usually buy myself something nice each year. My new 08 Road King Classic is my gift,,just going to put a red ribbon on it Christmas day and hopefully ride around a little,weather permitting.
What's on your Christmas list :newsmile018: this year?

Continued good health.... better business next year and another Christmas !!:newsmile103:

Can't argue with what has been said, my Street Bob was my 2008 gift all together, but my list is rather long, wife and the rest of the family told me I am too expensive... :D only this year the list is Harley Parts instead of electronics, anyway, the big ones I plan to buy once I get the money since no one wants to buy me anything.
Black Forward Controls
Rear Typhoon Black wheel (have to complete the set)
Black Diamond Pegs
Black Mirrors with Integrated Signals (Thx Hobbit, I have to have these now)
Saddle Bags
... List goes on, many things to do.

Couldn't resist the temptation to buy things that I "needed" as the year went along so I don't think I'll be asking for much for Christmas.

Maybe I'm weird but I genuinely get more enjoyment out of watching my wife and two girls open their gifts than I do opening mine. Always fun to find out if you've correctly analyzed the mood and environment each year and selected the perfect gifts, especially with teenagers!

Back