free website stats program you guy's are not going to belive this | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

you guy's are not going to belive this

I've never had the need to do a "formal waxing" and only use Pledge on mine but then again it's never out in the bad weather and it's stored indoors in a climate controlled garage.
Ironically, me just taking it riding in the blistering heat here in Phx, would be detramental to the paint.

Pledge is much easier and typically is the better shine...for me.

I think Pledge is a great find. Myself I try to always keep a can of Honda Spray Polish...that stuff is really good on all surfaces and has a little more staying power than Pledge but it does cost more. I have used the Honda stuff on bikes for years...very good stuff...and I like the smell...

with all the love bugs in Florida,someone told me to wet a dryer sheet that you put in the dryer with your clothes. Had to ask my wife where they were,but I had a bazzion bugs on my bike and they came right off I was amazed

I don't know what is wrong with me, I must be addicted to buying waxes of all brand names. Just today, at Ocean State Job lot here in Massachusetts I picked up a bottle of Dupont Teflon car wax with Carnuba in it. I couldn't resist it for $2.99 a spray bottle. I'll give it a try. The funny thing is I already have an accumulation of waxes in my garage. I have, Maquires, Pledge, Nanowax ( that's the latest buzzword these days, NANO), Mother's and now Dupont. It seems like they all work pretty good. I don't really have a favorite to be honest with you. There just isn't any need to spend $15.95 on any car wax product when there are so many reputable ones out there IMHO. Just be diligent in keeping it washed and waxed on a regular basis.

What I like to know is who was the guy the discovered the dryer sheets removed bugs. I mean what would possessed a guy to get some of his wifes dryer sheet to rub on his bike full of bugs. It works I tried it as well but I would like to know who done it first!

Pledge, dryer sheets what's next?

LOL

What I like to know is who was the guy the discovered the dryer sheets removed bugs. I mean what would possessed a guy to get some of his wifes dryer sheet to rub on his bike full of bugs. It works I tried it as well but I would like to know who done it first!

Pledge, dryer sheets what's next?

LOL

Probably a decendant of the 1st guy to eat an oyster. :guitar

But what possesed Glider to try PLEDGE on his bike?:59:

Back