free website stats program you guy's are not going to belive this | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

you guy's are not going to belive this

I went home last night and tried it myself. Holy cow, what a difference. Why would anyone use that expensive stuff. I know I won't anymore. I had to see it to beleive it and I am now convinced.

Spelasr said just what I was going to post. I've been using the high-priced stuff, too. I used the Pledge last night and I think I'll be sticking with it.

Hard to beat that Pledge!:D

pledge.jpg

Try Fabric Softenr sheets for the bugs. Wet and wipe. You will need to wash again with soap to get the softener off. Bounce seems to work best for me

Has anyone contacted Plege to see if there are any ingredients in it that could cause damage to surfaces over time? Any chemists out there who know? I sure would hate to ruin something!

Been using Pledge for roughly 39 years or so and never found any adverse effects from using it.

Been using Pledge for roughly 39 years or so and never found any adverse effects from using it.

I remember always having pledge in the house growing up and no bad effects on anything I can remember, but I have been accused of having old timers LOL

Back