free website stats program You carry tools, extra parts, etc...on your bike? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

You carry tools, extra parts, etc...on your bike?

I always carry my AMA card. We should all be members. 40 bucks membership fee covers your whole family and not just your bikes. Rights and Riding. Wahington wants to park your bike forever. AMA member # 982971 Daddy Wilton

Trashed the stock HD tool kit for a nice CruzTools kit, added wire ties, electrical tape, mini roll of duct tape, knife, first aid kit, tire repair kit, and A PHONE.

I also carry a home made jumper cables that plug into the Battery Tender plug and have both the SAE end to plug into another bikes Battery Tender hook up or alligator clips for a battery connect.

If I'm in a state that I can legally carry it, my 9mm too.

The bare necessities for me. But new stuff added are cell phone and my BRAND NEW CAA card that arrived in the mail yesterday. WOOHOO!!

i carry the basic tool kit plus another little kit i threw in a little pouch handful of tyraps
and depends i might throw something else in for the long trips or the iron butt ride

Kit issued with the bike plus; flashlight, wire ties, electrical tape, needlenose,small crescent wrench, screwdrivers. After reading here soon to add tire plug kit !:)

Kit issued with the bike plus; flashlight, wire ties, electrical tape, needlenose,small crescent wrench, screwdrivers. After reading here soon to add tire plug kit !:)
Already have the tire plug kit but after reading yours I think I'm gonna get some needle nose pliers & electrical tape. Plus some tie wraps. A lot of guys here suggest them. Sounds like a good idea to me!

Allen and torque, spark plug remover, zip ties, open end wrenches, electrical tape, pliers, thick piece of rubber you can cut and two very important items.
1. Very sharp knife
2. Shift linkage, if you ever broken one on the road you will realize how easy it is to have an old stock linkage in your bag.

SEArs craftsman hd tool kit has everything i have an extra kit for anyone interested i'll practically give it away if intereted pm me.

Back