free website stats program You carry tools, extra parts, etc...on your bike? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

You carry tools, extra parts, etc...on your bike?

Whatever..jam, pickle, pot, kettle, potato or potautoe.........I went down and bought spare batteries and put them in the tool kit, if YOU guys think it could be a problem the best thing to do is LISTEN.........
Thanks again.

Yes,
- have the beza windzone EK-1HD
- Credit Card
- Cell phone

and a roll of toilet paper :p

Regarding toilet paper, I use a partial roll, pull out the cardboard tube center, flatten roll and put in zip lock bag. Old trick when I used to travel international...there were some remote places in the Far East that did not have facilities except a hole in the floor. :small3d029:

Regarding toilet paper, I use a partial roll, pull out the cardboard tube center, flatten roll and put in zip lock bag. Old trick when I used to travel international...there were some remote places in the Far East that did not have facilities except a hole in the floor. :small3d029:
NHD, that made me laugh out loud. :D I was going to Nairobi and after about 9 hours on the plane, I was ready for the restroom at the airport in Nairobi. Silly me, walked in the ladies room and I promptly realized why there was one stall without a line. Thank goodness for all the years I spent camping. :laugh

NHD, that made me laugh out loud. :D I was going to Nairobi and after about 9 hours on the plane, I was ready for the restroom at the airport in Nairobi. Silly me, walked in the ladies room and I promptly realized why there was one stall without a line. Thank goodness for all the years I spent camping. :laugh

All good Joy, now you know the real reason for the saying "--ya ain't done 'til the paperwork is..." EVEN after a 9 hours flight, STILL no way to treat a lady in 1st Class?!! Brutal...! :swoon

Haven't seen it yet but a set of jumper cables for motorcycles.
Had the misfortune of having to use a friends set a few years ago. First time I had ever seen a set and hopefully the last time I have to use a set.

along with all the other stuff, I carry several large black trash bags and a roll of duct tape. They make a awsome rain suit if needed. duct tape? you can fix almost anything with duct tape. I think velcro and duct tape hold the world together.

Assorted hand tools, gallon of oil, oil and fuel filters, 30 ton bottle jack, fuel injector cleaner, de-icer, brake line purge, assorted lightbulbs, toilet paper, head lights and chains. Wait, that stuff is for the 18 wheeler. For my bike I carry a bottle of water, tire plugs and a very small compressor. I do PM before every ride so I catch most things before they become critical.

All good Joy, now you know the real reason for the saying "--ya ain't done 'til the paperwork is..." EVEN after a 9 hours flight, STILL no way to treat a lady in 1st Class?!! Brutal...! :swoon
NHD, I have to admit, it was worth jumping to the front of the line though. :D

Back