free website stats program Worth the money? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Worth the money?

The only body damage is the crash bar is bent and couple scratches on left side. The motor runs great and was check with gauge no pressure. The best guess on insurance deal is no oil pressure so the guy dropped it and claimed it was good til i dropped it. I did buy it today that was all the money i could afford to spend on a ride. Sold last bike 9 yrs ago so i'll probly ride it to death. Thanks for the help made me really think about how bad i wanted it

Hope it works out and turns out you got a great deal.

I doubt it is a deal... never works out that way for me. I can rebuild a truck, I can rebuild a bike. next step locate a manual and decide how much to rebuild. it has 98,000 miles have to do comp test. thanks for the help

One man's wrecked bike is another man's treasure. I'm betting you'll have this scoot wrenched & riding before spring thaw. At least, in MI, you've got time on your side and what better way to pass winter by than working on the scoot. Post some pics of your progress & keep us updated on the results of your labor.

Spend some time searching for options that best suit you. Complete new or used engine, or parts. I saw this on local Craigslist todayhttp://macon.craigslist.org/mcy/3574722134.html

parked it next to the bar in the garage two heaters going and still see my breath brrr lol I'll post some pictures soon. the beer stays cold

Well she's your's and thats a start. Anything can repaired my friend. And when you are done you will know exactly what's done. There are lots of us with bikes we fixed/upgraded (my old cop bike for example). There are lots of good used parts out there to get you on the road at a reasonable cost. Keep your Chin up. Riding is worth it. :

Back