free website stats program WOOHOOOO SO excited!! | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

WOOHOOOO SO excited!!

I bet you can out ride alot of us to...I hope you dont mind me saying....I dont know you but you dont seem like someone to mess with.:D..I think thats cool..Do you carry a rooling pin also?? :small3d031:

Joy doesn't need a rolling pin. She has a large swiss army knife and knitting needles.:small3d031:

I might add that I got back to the touring center after the Toyota incident and got new wheel sponsorship & a shuttle back to the top of the mountain and made that ride. :p

morning Joy:small3d028::small3d028::small3d005::small3d005:

Attachments

• joy.jpg
    joy.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Joy doesn't need a rolling pin. She has a large swiss army knife and knitting needles.:small3d031:

OUCH,:(..Well I hate to say this as I sit at my desk with my heating pad on my back she is tougher than I but dont tell aneyone...:D

LOL, you guys are funny. Now I sit at a desk with a heating pad on my back. Those were my glory days. :) Had a lot of fun back then, but don't think I don't know how to use those knitting needles. :)

Joy then...

9746d1302095490t-woohoooo_so_excited-joy.jpg

Joy now...:D:bigsmiley23::grose

tn832s3.jpg

Ouch....that hurt! Oh well, paybacks I guess. :p

People at work are wondering why I keep laughing out loud here at work. :small3d031:

BTW, better watch out for that hula hoop....or is that the golden lasso?

Last edited:
Back