free website stats program WOOHOOOO SO excited!! | Harley Davidson Forums

WOOHOOOO SO excited!!

Mike my hubby has been making quite a few posts (we share the same username). I wanted to come on and say that I got my bike today. The weather is (EDIT)
and cold and it is calling for rain and snow so I can't take it out yet but I am so darn excited to finally have it home.

It was a few weeks since I signed the paperwork and I started to forget why I signed...LOL Then when it was unloaded and sitting in the driveway and I got to see it and touch it again, I remembered exactly why I signed my name on the dotted line. LOL

Now for a nice day to break it in. :p

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, its always exciting to bring a new member of the family home.
Pic's?

Well thats great...We are having the same wether as you and hubby mike..I hope you have a place to put your new baby under cover...Have fun and be safe...MAT

Thanks I am excited. I am sorry about the infraction or they thought was bad language. I didn't say anything bad (at least not that I thought I did) Very touchy when it comes to wording.

Anyways, we will get pics and post them soon.

We also have a garage for the bike's during the BAD weather.

Thanks I am excited. I am sorry about the infraction or they thought was bad language. I didn't say anything bad (at least not that I thought I did) Very touchy when it comes to wording.

Anyways, we will get pics and post them soon.

We also have a garage for the bike's during the BAD weather.

I understand your excitement and wish for good weather soon for you. As you share the site with your husband you might want to look at the rules for the forum. The rules on language are very stright forward.

You may also want to read the rules pertaining to more than one person using an account.

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

A.5
Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.

I suggest you each get a separate account .

You may also want to read the rules pertaining to more than one person using an account.

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

A.5
Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.

I suggest you each get a separate account .

The Boss is dead on here, It takes permission from Speed to use the same I P address and then you have separate accounts with separate E mail addresses

Glad to hear you got your bike! I know the feeling of excitement waiting for it! I was in Iraq when I bought mine and had to wait 6 weeks to finally see it! Of course getting home to see the wife and little guy after a year was teh best part of coming home but getting the brand hew FXDC was a heck of a treat!

The weather has been tough here in New England as well......I've been out and about a few times already but things are looking up now.......looks like my first commute to work will be the day after tomorrow.....low of 37 and high of 53! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back