free website stats program Wisconsin members. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wisconsin members.

Jack it is sad but west Allis is becoming a dangerous place. Just recently at the state fair there was a mob scene were hundreds of young black kids were targeting any white people. Those on Motorcycles were being kicked over and then beat. Cops had a real hard time getting it in check. Milwaukee and surrounding areas are not like they used to be.

Tourist, I grew up in that area. We lived in Barryland for years. I went to Edison Jr High but decided that the Army needed me more than Custer High did. Left there in 69 and never returned. Lots of shooting there now.

I am sad to hear this, We had a great time in 1970 there, lots of Bikers there too:s

Yes we should before the cold sets in. Abish33 I love that llittle town . I used to live in Elcho not to far from there. Beautiful area. Love the ride along the river on Hwy55.

I live in Sheboygan Falls. About an hour north of Milwaukee. I moved out here about 26 years ago. I'm originally from South Dakota and still get back there about twice a year.

Sharpscuba that ride up 55 is one of the best around. Actually heading up there tomorrow than over to Tomahawk.

While it might be too late in the year for some, it's too bad we didn't plan to meet at a central point earlier. From what I'm hearing, it sounds like we all are about an hour away from each other--a minor issue when using the slab.

After all, Madison and Milwaukee are connected by a straight shot.

Keep this in mind, guys. And if anyone has any feedback here, I'm all ears. Over the years I've made lots of contacts, and two guys who became friends, by my involvement on knife and bike forums.

I am in Mukwonago I moved here from California in 07 so I really don't know a lot of people that ride yet. I have met a few but my riding schedule doesn't always allow for meeting up with them

my riding schedule doesn't always allow

I'm in the same boat now, that's why I used the term earlier.

My job is very seasonal, and the high-point is the holiday season, like in deer hunting, Thanksgiving and the gift giving time.

I have lots of warmer jackets for riding, but from now on the actual time in the saddle must be weighed against an increasingly busier time of business.

Many hobbyist groups of all kinds can plan a get-together, but it must be done in advance to give folks time. I think it's great we are finding each other, but the 2011 window is closing fast.

Back