free website stats program Wisconsin members. | Harley Davidson Forums

Wisconsin members.

I've noticed a lot of Wisconsin members signing on. How many of us are there?

I'm from a suburb of Madison. I ride out of Capital City Harley/Buell.

Where are you guys from?

Great to hear from you guys. I was born in Milwaukee, but to my knowledge I have never been to Nekoosa. As a boy I might have made that a gas stop when riding with our 'choir,' but most of the time I just followed the bike in front of me and waved to the girls.

Anyone else? We have cheese, and we'll share...

Born and raised in the projects of Milwaukee.I have been all over the world and lived in many states but always found myself back here in Wisconsin. Home right now is just north of Milwaukee in a little town called Belgium. Right along Lake Michigan.

I was raised on N. 36st Street, in the old Florist-Silver Springs neighborhood area. Great place--then...

I came to Madison in 1968 just to go to college, and never expected to stay. Found a job, dated my wife as a blushing freshman, and accidently put down roots. Became a full fledged 'choir' member for five years, and retired about 2001.

After seeing most of the USA, I relectantly admitted I like it here best. And Madison is an isthmus, and the campus is on the shore of Lake Mendota. Pretty area.

Born and raised in the projects of Milwaukee.I have been all over the world and lived in many states but always found myself back here in Wisconsin. Home right now is just north of Milwaukee in a little town called Belgium. Right along Lake Michigan.

Stayed in Milwaukee for 6 months in 1970 had a ball in West Allis:s

Jack it is sad but west Allis is becoming a dangerous place. Just recently at the state fair there was a mob scene were hundreds of young black kids were targeting any white people. Those on Motorcycles were being kicked over and then beat. Cops had a real hard time getting it in check. Milwaukee and surrounding areas are not like they used to be.

Tourist, I grew up in that area. We lived in Barryland for years. I went to Edison Jr High but decided that the Army needed me more than Custer High did. Left there in 69 and never returned. Lots of shooting there now.

Back