free website stats program Wild Hogs Movie | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wild Hogs Movie

I believe the cop was played by John McGinley and the diner owner was played by Marisa Tomei. I checked the IMDB and found no credits for "Larry the cable guy".

Only one problem with "Wild Hogs"... William H. Macy (the nerd with no biking skills) is riding a Sporty with an engine guard...just like I am. Now I have in inferiority complex. :17:

That Wasn't Cletus folks. That was Kyle Gass first pic Kyle Second pic Cletus.:p:57:

Attachments

• PDVD_128.JPG
    PDVD_128.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Cletus T Judd.jpg
    Cletus T Judd.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 61
I watched for the first time Sunday. It was pretty funny and my kids enjoyed it. The singer is Kyle Gass from Tenacious D.

What were the Bikes?

Macy on a Sportster, Lawrence on a Springer, Allen on a Fat Boy, but I have a hard time figuring out what Travolta is on. Is it a Softail Standard with a few modifications? Anyone know for certain.

That movie was so funny, my riding buddy and our wives went and saw it, we laughed so hard. brought back a lot of memories of rides that we have had.
like it so much, went and rented the vidio and watched it again

My 8 year old son and I rode my bike to see the movie. We both enjoyed it. My love for cornball movies and Bikes made this movie a must see.
My son and i watched it again at home when it came out on pay-perview.
We give it 4 thumbs up.:panic:ap

Back