free website stats program Wife just doesn't understand!? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wife just doesn't understand!?

I did the no car thing for about 4 years (80K miles). I had a Goldwing at the time. Hell or high water I was at work on time everyday. I had a couple of other bikes as well to help reduce the wear and tear of the Wing. Now I have a little truck and a Harley

I sold my wife on the idea of owning two Harleys as "dispatch reliability". I don't own a car, so a bike always needs to be available. Two bikes allows better "dispatch reliability". If one bike were to ever need something major that I can't fix I always have a backup. She agreed. :s

Yeah they are tough to get to understand the phenomenen but if they ride they soon get it. I had a 47 WLA,76 Super,77 Sporty Chopper and an 81 FLT and back then I had the time and energy to keep them all up and running. I'm now down to two and that's more than enough. Although I might could be talked into a Heritage for local runs.

made a deal with the wife, for every pair of shoes she has i get a HD. i am still owed 1 more as she has 3 pairs of shoes :D

Some women just don't understand us boys and our toys.

Boys' toys?! Noooo... Funny thing in my house, it's the other way around...But I'm working on that. Generally speaking, what this redhead wants, she gets. :s
If the missus doesn't have her license yet, I agree with whomever said this is a perfect opportunity!

Don't ask just get the bike.

OK!
WAP.gif

Back