free website stats program Wife just doesn't understand!? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Wife just doesn't understand!?

We have been married so long that my wife (grumpy german) has got used to not really understanding what i do and why i need more than 1 bike so she just lets me get on with being me and she knows where i will be and roughly what i am doing

Brian

I know I'm fortunate in that I have two Harleys and my wife has two trikes. My question is does your wife own two of anything? Does she sell a favorite pair of shoes before she buys another? If this is not about budget and the RK is something that won't tax the family, purchase it. Sometimes it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Of course you may need a lawyer if you take my advice.

I have 3 bikes and I hear about it from my wife on occasion, I justify it by saying that "We have 4 children and never got rid of one to get the next"

I know I'm fortunate in that I have two Harleys and my wife has two trikes. My question is does your wife own two of anything? Does she sell a favorite pair of shoes before she buys another? If this is not about budget and the RK is something that won't tax the family, purchase it. Sometimes it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Of course you may need a lawyer if you take my advice.
Thanks Don, Jack and others sounds like a plan! I think there is a Road King in my immediate future! Been married 40 years this month and I think she knows I'm going to get it!
WAP.gif

Thanks Don, Jack and others sounds like a plan! I think there is a Road King in my immediate future! Been married 40 years this month and I think she knows I'm going to get it!
WAP.gif

:s The Redhead suspects I am eying a Bagger:p I aint scared:D If I make the leap I will give the Streetbob to her

Jack you may get a bagger, and even give the bob to the Redhead, but she may still get the stash!

Back