free website stats program Which SPEAKERS are the BEST? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which SPEAKERS are the BEST?

Which SPEAKERs do you feel are the BEST quality.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just installed a pair of the J&M Rokkers and the sound is so much better! The speakers can handle high volume much better than the stocks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using TapaTalk

GlideMan, how did the install go (did you do it yourself)? I'm leaning hard in that direction after seeing them at the Lone Star Rally and comparing them with others (personal choice).

How are they at cruising speed (75-80 mph)? How about in traffic?

I can't say, I haven't tried them all. I did buy HogTune amp and speakers for my FHLTC, and really liked them, but still couldn't hear clearly at 80+ MPH. The next year, my wife bought the wrong non-refundable (special order) Hog Tune lower kit. I called and spoke to Scott at Hog Tunes, and he was very sympathetic and helped me get the right impedance speakers, I only had to pay shipping one way and nothing else (they also included another wiring harness for free). Better yet, they said if I wasn't happy they'd see what else they could do. Customer service as good as it gets. The best part of all is that even with the amp powering the lowers, and the stock HK powering the fairing speakers, I need nothing else, not the tweeter bar, not another amp, nada. Clear sound up to any speed I'm good with!

Just ordered amp and speakers from Hog Tunes Tuesday. Just looked on line they should be at home when i get off from work. cant wait to start installing. I will let you you know how it sounds tomorrow.

Hog Tunes , speakers and Pod and Pez has the best customer service compared to anybody. He will go out of his way to help.
Clap

Back