free website stats program Which SPEAKERS are the BEST? | Harley Davidson Forums

Which SPEAKERS are the BEST?

Which SPEAKERs do you feel are the BEST quality.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the HOG Tunes speakers and amp. Easy plug and play and sound great.

Depending on what your bike audio goal(s) are...speakers are one part of the package. There are definitely some that rise to top (listed in poll), but don't rule out other components to get system functioning to your liking (i.e. amp, equalizer, wiring, etc.). I was only looking to get better sound from stock radio so Hogtunes fit the bill (great product + awesome price).

I just installed a pair of the J&M Rokkers and the sound is so much better! The speakers can handle high volume much better than the stocks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using TapaTalk

Which speakers are best? That is like asking who has the best BBQ, you will get a million different answers all claiming theirs is the best.
With that said said the best speakers are the ones that you believe are the best. They need not please anyone else but you. Each person hears differently. Some people tune into the highs while others prefer the lows so it is all a matter of what and how you hear.
As for me I like J&M they sound good both riding and standing still, the price is right and they where made to fit my bike. But that's just me and besides what do I know anyway? I'm half deaf from working around jet engines half my life.
Good luck and may the music move you on.

Back