free website stats program which handlebars would you pick? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

which handlebars would you pick?

I went with 12.5 in mini-apes. They have internal wiring and look great. I have a Road King Classic; I am 6' tall and I felt like I was reaching. After the new bars which are tilted forward 1.5 degrees it is a new bike. Over 1150 miles during Laughlin RiverRun with no pain. Enjoy, and good luck with the new bars.

i am 5'7" inch tall, average reach, stock 08 roadking bar way to far to reach forward.
i like to sit back. so i put on the Chubby 517 road glide bars with a backrest, now i almost fall asleep cruising its so comfortable.

The guy i bought my road king form was about 5'8" to 5'10", i am 6'5, and changed to ape hangers, but he had chubby beach bars on it and swore by them and how comfortable they were, they are just sitting in my shop, i'll sell em to you for $100 with the throttle and clutch cables all diamond cables. is like 500 worth of stuff but i dont need it.

I swapped my stock beach bars for KromeWerks tall sweepers, what a difference!! Just plain comfortable. I'm 6'5" and the stock bars on my FLHRS were just too low and wide.

I have the pull back bars with different risers so the pull back is quite a bit.
The pull backs were made just for the RK.

Last edited:
Back