free website stats program Which Fuel? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Fuel?

About $8.85 for a us gallon here that was on my calculations which could be suspect but i did use some internet available converters

Brian

Don't forget that the US gallon is smaller then an Imperial gallon. US gallon is 3.75 liters compared to 4 liters to an Imperial gallon..

Current price for gas around the corner from my house in Ireland gas is 1.57 Euros per liter. Or 5.89 Euros a gallon or $8.40 a gallon. Glad I sold my 97 Wrangler in Florida before moving back here. Otherwise I would be broke between paying road tax and gas..

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget that the US gallon is smaller then an Imperial gallon. US gallon is 3.75 liters compared to 4 liters to an Imperial gallon..

I did my calculation of 3.78 litres to the us gallon
and i work on 4.55 litres to the imperial gallon

Brian

I did my calculation of 3.78 litres to the us gallon
and i work on 4.55 litres to the imperial gallon

Brian

Got a bit of rioting goin on over there don't ya Brian. Kinda like Greece and Italy. The restless wackos are coming out of the woodworks. Times are strange now days.

There does seem to be a wee bit of unrest in some of the cities in England but it is all looting
So far Scotland has been quiet and i hope that it stays that way and gets sorted out down south fast

Brian

Yea it's on the news again tonight. Heart breaking how some folks business' have been trashed. Other folks having to jump out of windows where fires were set. I'm all for freedom to demonstrate, but when they start setting fire and looting then the way I think, it's war then.

Mayor Daley took care of that stuff years ago in Chicago, he gave orders to shoot to kill. Cured the low lifes right up.

Thanks for the replies & the humor guys, Washington State riding is a blast, although the weather should be much warmer this time of year, its been a cool summer. I ride daily to work, about 40mi round trip.... try to get in a few 100 miles on the weekends if I'm not working :( super unleaded (92 octane) is about $4.10 a gallon vs $3.80 for regular (87 octane) so I'll keep burning it.. As far as pinging I dont know how I'd ever hear it with the shortshots & my right wrist.. :)

Back