free website stats program Which Fuel? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Fuel?

R_W_B, you always seem to say the right thing! It's a good thing your not female, because I would ask you to marry me. :D

:lolrolling Well that certainly got a laugh out me. First off most assuredly I am NOT female, so do add that to your DVD quick search database. Although I have been pegged as a knit bob ridun shelia at one time.

As for always saying the right thing, my wife would disagree with you on that one, judging from the jabs in the ribs I get sometimes in a social gathering or 'close' friends.

But thanks for the compliment ( I think ).

To the OP please excuse our side jack of your thread, but I believe you answer has been covered, if not please post up a follow question. Glad we could help you out.

Now as to the knit Bob ridun sheila (originally quoted by it's creator as shirley I believe, but I added the down under term) .
Well guys briefly you would have to check with Don since he's the one that first pegged me with that during the Mod roast way back when, and it was all tied into Joy being a member of the knitting forum.

But truthfully my Bob is Black and has no pink Knits on it. It was just a passing joke on me. Course Joy and Don may say otherwise but you know them two characters. One sports around on a broom when she's not jumping cows on a dirt bike, and the other is a retired career soldier and Viet Nam Vet that has mutliple bikes so it's hard to pin a label him. Both great folks though.

By the way Hoop tell your brother I said hi. He's another great person.

One sports around on a broom when she's not jumping cows on a dirt bike, and the other is a retired career soldier and Viet Nam Vet that has mutliple bikes so it's hard to pin a label him. Both great folks though

Oh boy!!! your in half as much trouble than you could have been in.:D

Oh boy!!! your in half as much trouble than you could have been in.:D

:lolrolling yea trouble seems to come natural to me, even though I don't mean no harm. Come to think of it, that Don is noted for telling stories so there you go.

Joy is one of the finest ladies I have ever known. Hope to meet her someday. I can introduce Joy to my wife so Joy can offer her condolensces.

iron ty, How much is gasoline over there? Do you have any gasoline shortages? Would like to see country over there, but probably not. Ride Safe!!!
wilks3

iron ty, How much is gasoline over there? Do you have any gasoline shortages? Would like to see country over there, but probably not. Ride Safe!!!
wilks3

wilks3 I've got a friend out that away and he told me it's about the same as here in Florida, currently running round $3.76 gal depending on variables.

Now I have another friend on in England and that's running now around $9 a gallon. Things kinda tight over that a way now.

Back