free website stats program Which fuel management system for 09 SG? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which fuel management system for 09 SG?

I am clueless about the TFI other than reading about it on here. I went with the Super Tuner before I ever heard of the TFI. The Super Tuner has well pleased me.

You got a Super Tuner for your 09? I was at my dealership today and they told me that there not even made for the 08 yet so nothing for an 09.
You have a part number?

I bought the SERT for my stage one setup. As the unit itself does not actually stay attached to the bike, can a tfi be used for further fine tuning is desired?

yes you could use the tfi also esp if you do more mods to the air or exhust in the future..

I called and was advised that the TFI for the 08 is the same as for the 09.
Have had great luck and excellent tech from these guys too.

TFI-1252ST is the part # for 09's. And if you are a Veteran, they will take off alot more.

Todd,
How are you doing? Yeah the TFI-1252St will work on your 09 RoadGlide.
If you are a forum member we can offer your $10.00 off and free shipping
on that product. We have those right in stock, so if you would like to
order please just give me a ring. If you have any other questions please
let me know.

Thanks,
Chris Shover
Techlusion Inc. dba Dobeck Performance
157 Progressive Drive
Belgrade, MT 59714
877-764-3337

I really like the looks and ability of continuing tuning and data recording with the SE Super Tuner. But I like the ease of use (plug and play) and price better of the TFI........ Uuummm decisions decisions....... I love this forum with all the information but at times it confuses me too.............lol

I just ordered the TFI for my 09 RG. I'm now wondering if the heat management system where the rear cylinder turns off when the temp gets to hot at idle still works. I'm assuming yes, but if others know for sure, please let me know.

Thanks!

Back