free website stats program Which Dyna for my wife? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Which Dyna for my wife?

BTW, here is a video that the previous owner took. The speedo/tach has been added since the video was made.

YouTube - 2006 Harley Dyna Street Bob

The shipper called and said he has the bike loaded and will be here Saturday night or Sunday morning. The bike shipper said he's moved several Street Bobs, but he thinks this is the nicest one he's seen.:D

Looks good, your wife should love it!! Definitely been well taken care of. Love the Black Progressive shocks too. Oh this forum is killing me, just seeing all the stuff I want to add to my Bob.

Absolute steal! Enjoy.

More than I first realized! I just went through the HD accessories catalog and found the stuff he has on it comes to $6,000 plus the labor to install the stuff. If you count the labor and accessories together, I practically got the bike for free! This is turning out to be a better deal than my Ultra deal!

She has arrived! Pics

The Street Bob arrived today! I took some pictures after I added the engine guard. It also has a Mustang passenger seat and sissybar. My wife has already started to learn to ride this afternoon. I had her out on the drive in front of our house learning to duck walk it and get the feel of the clutch. She's doing pretty good!

P1010003.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010020.jpg

Back